Customer Order / Artwork Process
- Orders can be made online or, if the products you are after aren’t online, email the order directly to your Sales Representative
- Online Orders – once an order is placed online you will receive an Order Confirmation, please ensure you check this email and notify your Sales Rep of any changes that may need to be made ASAP
Emailed Orders – an Order Confirmation will be emailed to you from Accounts for you to check that the details have been entered correctly. You need to reply to this email that everything is ok to proceed with or email changes that are required to be made to the order
- If your order is for stock items we will notify you, via email, ASAP if there are any stock issues. We will provide you with alternative options where possible, and where applicable we will provide you with an ETA of when new stock is due to arrive
- If your order requires Thermofilm / Plastisol Transfer Logos, Screenprinting or Embroidery and we have not done artwork previously for you, we will require a copy of your logo or what it is you want printed.
Logos are to be supplied in High Resolution Vector format, these files may include eps, ai or cdr. In some instances (excluding Sublimation) a jpg at 300dpi or a pdf might be ok to use. Once supplied we will notify you if the logo is ok to use or not. We can have your logo redrawn into Vector format at a cost of $30 per logo, you will receive a copy of the logo once redrawn.
- Special Make Up (SMU) Orders –
- SMU orders requiring logos. Logos must be supplied in Vector format, details as per point 4 above
- Upon confirmation of your order in writing and deposit has been paid, you will need to approve your SMU Artwork
- Artwork will not be supplied until confirmation & deposit has been received
- For all SMU orders, you will receive artwork for approval. Your order will not be released to the factory until Deposit is paid & Artwork approved. Excluding SMU Sublimated Clothing orders, no changes can be made to the artwork once this has been approved.
- For SMU Sublimated Clothing orders, you will also be provided with Pre-production artwork to approve. No changes can be made to the artwork once this has been approved.
** Other important information your Sales Rep will discuss with you:
What payments are required & when?
Deposit / Balance
What are the lead times for your order? Or do you require your order by a Specific Date?
Stock / SMU
What will delay my order?
Replying to Order Confirmation / Out of Stock issues / Payments not being made on time / Artwork not approved on time / Unforseen Air & Sea freight issues / Customs clearance
What is the cost of freight if applicable?
Within standard delivery areas / Outside standard Delivery areas